To all Lamoille North Families-
We recognize that many of you have been severely impacted by the flooding and uncertainty that our weather has brought.
As the clean-up and recovery effort begins, we want to remind you about available federal, state, and local resources:
- Information on homeowners insurance (From Senator Sanders' Office)
- How to apply for personal FEMA assistance?
- How to Apply for Red Cross Financial Assistance (8.18.23 Deadline to Apply)
- What should Impacted business owners do?
- Debris removal guidelines from FEMA
- Information from the Vermont Health Department
- For the latest emergency updates
- For Temporary Shelter in Lamoille County
- Food Related Information
- For mental health and crisis support
- Other Helpful Resources
- School-Focused Flood Recovery Resources
Again, our thoughts are with Vermonters across the state and here in our Lamoille North school community. Be safe, be smart, and look after one another.
- Lamoille North