Top Bar

LNSU/LNSD Student Registration

If you and your family have recently moved to the town of Belvidere, Cambridge, Eden, Hyde Park, Johnson, or Waterville, or, if you have a new child to register who has never been in our schools,  please use the link below to start the registration process for your children. We're excited to welcome your children into our learning community!

Registration instructions for new to the district parents/guardians are found here

   If you have a child that has been in this school district before and wish to re-enroll your child in one of our schools, please contact the appropriate registrar listed below.

If you have been in the district before and need Powerschool Access to fill out forms:

          1. Please go to the PowerSchool website at
          2. If you already have a LNSU Powerschool Account, login (Use Forgot Password to reset if necessary)  
          3. If you never had an LNSU Powerschool Account, click Create Account (not 'Sign In') and fill in information required at the top of the screen to create your own User Name and Password (number and letters only for both)
          5.  To add your student(s), click on Account Preferences. Select the Students tab and "Add." Fill in your student's name.
          6. Fill in your Parent/Guardian Access ID and Access Password for this student (You will need your school to send you this confidential information)
          7. Select your relationship to the student (e.g. mother, father, etc.)
          8. Click Enter


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


What information may I need for registration?

-Residency verification (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)

-Immunization records

-birth certificate

-DCF (State-Placed Student) forms

-Legal guardian status paperwork

-Emergency contact info 

-Student contact info


What if I am registering my student to attend pre-school?

-Please register your student at the appropriate LNSU/LNSD school

-You will also fill out the online Act 166 Pre-K form found in PowerSchool if you intend to use one of our community partners


  How old must my student be to enter into Pre-K?

Children must be 3, 4, or 5 years of age on or before September 1st. The child may remain enrolled at age 6, however, access to Act 166 Tuition will cease at the child’s birthday. Children enrolled in Act 166 may not also be enrolled in Kindergarten.


  What if I am living with friends or family or am experiencing homelessness?

If you are living with family, friends, or are experiencing homelessness your child is still eligible to attend a prekindergarten program for 10 hours a week for 35 weeks.     Contact the school where you are living and they can help you access prekindergarten registration.


  Where can I find other prequalified Pre-K programs?

  A Vermont State licensed prekindergarten teacher must provide prekindergarten instruction for those ten hours and the program must hold a Quality Star rating of 4     STARS or have 3 STARS with a plan to achieve their 4th star.  A list of prequalified programs can be found here


  Who can I call with general school registration questions?  

Contact your school Registrar:

-Jerri Hurlburt – ECS:  802-521-5500 –

-Juli Morin – LUMS:  802-851-1300 –

-Jean Santa Maria – GMTCC:  802-851-1570 –

-Beth Brown – CES: 802-521-5600 –

-Karen Aither – HPES: 802-521-5400 –

-Christine Cooney – LUHS: 802-851-1200 –

-Chloe White – JES: 802-888-6729 -

-Deb Arel – WES/BCS: 802-521-5553 –


 Who can I call with Pre-K questions?

  Contact your school Pre-K Director:

-Carrie Bullard - ECS: 802-521-5530 -

-Elizabeth Lamphere - CES: 802-521-5613 -

-Berta Baxter- HPES: 802-521-5439 -

-Glo Breisach - JES: 802-888-6751 -

-Denise Sargent - WES/BCS: 802-521-5565 -